This event is now over
About the Course
This four-day course is essential for every professional who want to delve into the world of professional project management and become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® from the world renowned Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
The course is designed to suit the need of a professional to prepare for the exam, even in a busy professional schedule and pass the Certification exam in their first attempt. This training will be covering topics like Integration Management, Cost Management, Time Management, Risk Management, Communication Management, Procurement Management, Scope Management, HR Management, Quality Management etc. & Five Process areas in which the Project Development life cycle has been divided i.e. Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Controlling and Project Closing.
Knowledge on these areas will definitely help one to perform his/her roles and responsibilities more effectively. After undergoing this training session, a professional will become far more productive as he/she will get acquainted to the Best Practices of Project Management that are accepted and followed worldwide by the eminent industry leaders and decision makers.
After attending this four day course, the participant will learn / receive the following:
The four day workshop will cover the topics as noted below. There will be exercises at appropriate junction points to elaborate and understand the concepts.
2. Organizational influences and project life cycle
3. Project management processes
4. Project integration management
5. Project scope management
6. Project time management
7. Project cost management
8. Project quality management
9. Project human resource management
10. Project communications management
11. Project risk management
12. Project procurement management
13. Project stakeholder management
14. PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
Shaik Abdul Khadar
Managing Director& Principal Consultant
· Shaik worked with Arasco (a top 50 company in Saudi Arabia) as Vice President from 2008 to 2013.
· Shaik worked as project manager, project leader, supply chain consultant, ERP consultant, engineering officer, and development officer for 16 years from 1992 to 2008.
· Shaik help CEOs and corporate officers in formulating and executing strategies through proven methodologies and frameworks.
· Shaik is master of engineering in soil mechanics and foundation engineering from Anna University, Chennai and bachelors of civil engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
· Shaik is Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard Certified Graduate from Palladium, PMP certified from PMI, CPIM certified from APICS, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, and ERP Certified.
· Shaik is active member of APICS and PMI. Shaik is frequent speaker in international conferences and trained over 1000 people in various domains.
About Fruition Management Consulting
Fruition Management Consulting is specialized in helping large scale organizations in solving complex problems and achieve breakthrough results through strategy execution, operational excellence, sales & operations planning, supply chain management, and ERP initiatives. Based on extensive experience, our consultants can help organizations in rolling out complex global programs and projects successfully.
At Fruition, we believe that our holistic approach, proven methodologies and real time experience can transform the organizations with focus on strategic alignment and knowledge transfer. We adhere to our ethics and values, strive to bring value addition to our customers, and collaborate for long term relationship.
We offer inhouse and more customized trainings for more details mail us Info@consultfruition.com
October 28, 2014 — 9:00 am to
October 31, 2014 — 6:00 pm
1614/615, 12th main, HAL 2nd stage